The Breezeway. Vendor booths will be located along major traffic areas at the tournament.
NITOC is hosting 599 students from across the country on Focus on the Family's campus in Colorado Springs. These students are academically motivated and are competitively the top 40% of their speech and debate peers. Their accompanying families are dedicated to their children's education. If this community is the kind of people you would like to connect with, a vendor booth or ad placement in NITOC's program may be right for you.
Thank You to the Following Vendors!
- 10x Productions
- Association of Christian Schools International
- California Right to Life
- Christian Home Educators of Colorado
- Colorado Christian University
- Compassion International
- Economic Thinking
- The Great Debate
- Homegrown Programmers
- In His Hands Photography
- Jeub Family Products
- Ken Davis & Michael Hyatt SCORRE Conference
- Monument Publishing
- Patrick Henry College
- Poverty Cure
- Summit Ministries
- Training Minds Ministry
- WAY-FM Radio
Vendor Gifts to be Given Away
NITOC is utilizing the Stoa Facebook Page to generate awareness of this exciting event. To encourage social media among participants, we will be giving away resources that are donated by vendors. Please contact Dave Webb (firstname.lastname@example.org), Social Media Coordinator, to have your product added to this list:
- Book: Timothy Goeglein (Thursday morning speaker) The Man in the Mirror: An Inside Account of Faith and Politics in the George W. Bush Era
- Book: Jeub's Guide to Homeschool Speech & Debate, signed by author Chris Jeub
- Book: Just a Minute by Dr. Wess Stafford. Donated by Compassion International.
- Book: Keys to Interp, signed by author Travis Herche
- Book: Love in the House, signed by authors Chris & Wendy Jeub
- Book: Too Small to Ignore by Dr. Wess Stafford. Donated by Compassion International.
- Book: The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (with answers), signed by author Mark Mittelberg.
- Books: Economic Thinking Many books from Greg Rehmke
- Coaching Training Session: Free online session with Travis Herche
- DVD Pack: Ken Davis Comedy, 2 DVD pack.
- DVD Package: Secrets of Great Communicators
There are three ways to connect with NITOC attendees:
We have a limited number of booth spaces available. These will be located along Mainstreet and the Breezeway of Focus on the Family: Booth Map. All booths are $200 and come with a 6' draped table and an accessable electrical socket (no extension cords are provided). The available booth dimensions are 8x8, 4x16, and 6x12.
To request a booth, email Kristen Paris for availability.
We have a limited number of ad spaces in our Tournament Program. Every competitor will receive a program, and extras will be made available throughout the week for family members, community judges and visitors. The programs will be printed 8.5x11 with color card stock covers. Students typically use the programs as "year books" for signatures, making ad placement a nice touch for vendors. Available ad sizes include:
- $50 = business card size ad
- $75 = 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” ad
- $150 = 5”x7” ad
To request ad placement, email Maggie Carabelos.
3. FREE Booths and/or Ads with Judge Recruitment
We realize the vendors – especially businesses in the Colorado Springs area – can bring judges to the tournament. Judging at NITOC is a great volunteer opportunity for your employees and wonderful community service for your organization. We also want to give a financial incentive to vendors who make the extra effort to fill judges slots. One person can sign up for as many slots as they wish, each slot adding to a possible ad or vendor booth discount:
- 10 judging slots or $50 = business card size ad
- 15 judging slots or $75 = 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” ad
- 20 judging slots or $150 = 5”x7” ad
- 30 judging slots or $200 = a display table at the NITOC--available on a first come first serve basis
- 50 judging slots or $350 = 5”x7” ad and table
Confirmation and Contacts
Payment is required to reserve ad and vendor booth space. Once you fulfill judging requirements, you will be eligible for reimbursement at the tournament. All checks should be made payable to "Stoa Speech and Debate" and sent to:
NITOC Vendors & Ads
c/o Maggie Carabelos
2233 E 100th Place
Thornton, CO 80229
Please confirm your space before sending your check. The following are contacts for each: